FOCUS AND SCOPE
Indonesian Journal of Kidney and Hypertension is an open accessed online scientific journal managed and published by Perhimpunan Nefrologi Indonesia/Indonesian Society of Nephrology (Pernefri/InaSN). This journal aims to publish peer-reviewed scientific articles to provide novel scientific information in nephrology and hypertension. Authors are encouraged to submit research articles, case reports, evidence-based case report, and review articles that focus in the field of nephrology and hypertension. The subjects eligible for publication include, but not limited to:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Electrolyte and pH imbalance
- Acute kidney injury
- Renal replacement therapy (dialysis, transplant)
- Nephrotic and nephrtitic syndromes
- Glomerulonephritis and other glomerulopathy
- Basic medical research
- Clinical research
- Community research
- Case Report
- Review Article
All: open submission, indexed, peer reviewed
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- Manuscripts submitted to the journal will be screened for requirements by the journal manager.
- Authors will be given two weeks to complete missing requirements after notification by the journal manager.
- After requirement completion, the manuscript will be handed to editors.
- Editors will decide if the manuscript fits the focus and scope of the journal and note any methodological flaw.
- The script will be checked for plagiarism using CrossCheck/iThenticate before being handed to two or more reviewers from different institutions.
- The review process will be double-blind, where both the manuscript and reviewers comments will be given to the reviewers and authors anonymously.
- The decision to publish manuscript will be made after an editorial board meeting and will be notified to the corresponding authors.
This journal is published quarterly (3 issues per year), consisting of:
- 4 original research articles and 1 case report for January - April issue.
- 4 original research articles and 1 case report for May - August issue.
- 4 original research articles and 1 review article for Sept - December issue.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides open access to readers in support of greater global knowledge exchange. No fee will be charged on authors; all expenses regarding publication are covered by Pernefri/InaSN.
PUBLICATION ETHICS AND MALPRACTICE STATEMENT
This journal adapts to the code of conducts by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) for every aspect of publication, editing, and reviewing. All research involving human subjects should comply with the Declaration of Helsinki principles. Trials with animal subjects should comply with the International Guiding Principles for Biomedical Research as developed by the Council for International Organization of Medical Sciences (CIOMS). Ethical clearance and approval by ethical committee of authors’ institution should be declared in every paper.
PLAGIARISM SCREENING POLICY
All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. It is adviced that authors perform similarity checks using plagiarism detection tools. In this journal, editors check the plagiarism detection of articles by using iThenticate software. The manuscript of less than 20% plagiarism percentage will be processed further.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
The following author fees apply to this journal.
- Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
It is not necessary for authors to pay an Article Submission Fee in order to cover review expenses during the submission process.
- Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
It is not necessary for authors to pay an Article Publication Fee in order to cover publication expenses.
Editorial materials will not be influenced by advertisement. Advertisement will appear based on mutual agreement with the advertising party. Readers can send complaints about the advertisement present in the journal by sending it to the secretarial office. For all inquiries, contact Indonesian Journal of Kidney and Hypertension, address: Jl. Salemba Raya No.22, RT.4/RW.6, Kenari, Senen, Central Jakarta, Indonesia 10430, phone: (62) 21 3149208/ (62) 21 3903873, email: email@example.com
- Author to grant all copyright and license ownership of the article to InaKidney to reproduce, distribute, sale, reuse, and quote part or all of the articles, including the compilation or independence publication, in any form of current or future media, including all electronic and digital media, under applicable law protection in the Republic of Indonesia and the foreign State.
- Author to give authority to other parties to use articles as it should be the property of InaKidney since the date of the article accepted for publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- JOURNAL NAME: Indonesian Journal of Kidney and Hypertension - InaKidney
- ONLINE PUBLICATION SINCE: October 2018, Publishing three issues per year
- ONLINE ISSN: 2654-4253
- WEBSITE: http://www.inakidneyhypertension.co.id/
- PUBLISHER: Perhimpunan Nefrologi Indonesia/Indonesian Society of Nephrology (Pernefri/InaSN)
- HISTORY: Name, ISSN and website since publication were never changed